A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Pelzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Pelzman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Pelzman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelzman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pelzman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Nathan Pelzman MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred N. Pelzman practice?
- Dr. Fred Pelzman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fred Pelzman practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.