A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Pescatore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Pescatore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Pescatore graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Pescatore MD is a male General Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Fred Pescatore practice?
- Dr. Fred Pescatore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Pescatore practices General Practice near New York, NY.
See New York General Practitioners.