A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Pettid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Pettid is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pettid
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pettid Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettid graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Pettid has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Creighton University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred James Pettid MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred J. Pettid practice?
- Dr. Fred Pettid has 5 office locations.
Dr. Fred Pettid practices Family Medicine near Bellevue, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Papillion, NE.
See Bellevue Primary Care Doctors.