A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Pettid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Pettid is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettid graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Pettid has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Creighton University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred James Pettid MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred J. Pettid practice?
- Dr. Fred Pettid has 5 office locations.
Dr. Fred Pettid practices Family Medicine near Bellevue, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE and Papillion, NE.
See Bellevue Primary Care Doctors.