A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Fred Pruitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Pruitt is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pruitt graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Pruitt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Roderic Pruitt MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred R. Pruitt practice?
- Dr. Fred Pruitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Pruitt practices Internal Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Internists.