A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Quenzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Quenzer, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Quenzer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Quenzer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred August Quenzer MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Fred A. Quenzer practice?
- Dr. Fred Quenzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Quenzer practices Radiology near Baytown, TX.
See Baytown Radiologists.