A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred RT Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred RT Nelson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred RT Nelson, MD, RT is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Nelson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred RT Ritchie Trew Nelson MD and RT is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fred RT R. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Fred RT Nelson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fred RT Nelson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.