A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Reid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Reid, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reid graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Reid has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Francis Cabrini Hospital
- Rapides Gen Hosp
- Saint Francis Cabrini Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Michael Reid MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred M. Reid practice?
- Dr. Fred Reid has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Reid practices Emergency Medicine near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Emergency Physicians.