A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Rezvani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Rezvani, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Rezvani, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rezvani graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rezvani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- The Valley Hospital, Ridgewood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred F Rezvani MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Fred F. Rezvani practice?
- Dr. Fred Rezvani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Rezvani practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ridgewood, NJ.
See Ridgewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.