A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Richardson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richardson
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Richardson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Richardson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Richardson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Richardson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred Richardson practice?
- Dr. Fred Richardson has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Richardson practices Family Medicine near Oak Park, IL.
See Oak Park Family Physicians.