Learn more about Dr. Fred Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Richardson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richardson
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Richardson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Richardson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Richardson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Richardson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred Richardson practice?
- Dr. Fred Richardson has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Richardson practices Family Medicine near Oak Park, IL.
See Oak Park Family Physicians.