Learn more about Dr. Fred Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Richardson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Richardson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Richardson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Richardson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred Richardson practice?
- Dr. Fred Richardson has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Richardson practices Family Medicine near Oak Park, IL.
See Oak Park Family Physicians.