A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Rincon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Rincon, FACP, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rincon graduated from Universidad Militar Nueva Granada, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Rincon has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Rincon FACP, M.Sc, and MD is a male Neurologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Fred Rincon practice?
- Dr. Fred Rincon has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Rincon practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.