Dr. Fred Rohm DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Fort Worth, TX

• Good
  • Bad

February 3rd, 2017
Awful doctor!!!! My dad went in to get checked with because he was losing weight, throwing up, couldn't keep any food down, and looked pale and sick! Got tested twice and blood count was extremely low and worrisome... Dr Just gave him some pills and said he would get a referral to hematologist and and schedule some other test and NOTHING happened in over a month!!!! They never got back to him or anything no follow up!!! Didn't even tell him to go to ER where he is right now getting a blood transfusion bc he found a doctor who actually cares about his patients!!! He could have went into Cardic arrest!!! They should have told him to go to ER the first time!!! Do not recommend!!

October 12th, 2016
Could have died
Dr. Rohm by himself is a ok doctor. BUT his office staff is the MOST incompetent office staff I have ever seen. My ENT doctor (who is amazing by the way) ordered an MRI a month ago. However, due to my insurance, it had to be approved and go through my PC (Dr. Rohm). Dr. Rohm did not do anything with the order until the scheduler from my ENT's office went to his office and made them do their job. I had my MRI this past Monday. I am severely claustrophobic so, I have to have a sedative to help me relax for the MRI. Dr. Rohm office prescribed me 5mg of xanax! I have never taken xanax before. My doctors have always called in 10mg of diazepam (which works great and I have 0 side effects from it). HOWEVER. on Monday due to the xanax, I was literally passed out all day. My MRI was at 9:45am. and I did not wake up until about 11:00pm. All thinks to his and his staffs incompetence, I missed work and could not call in (due to I was drugged and passed out). On Tuesday, I felt as if I was drunk. I could not focus, I could not do anything except for lay around. I could have died from taking 5mg of xanax. My pain management doctor told me 5mg is for a bulky man who is 6ft tall weighing at least 200 lbs or more not for a petite 4ft. 6. woman. If that is not enough, they ALWAYS call my prescription into the wrong pharmacy. Sometimes they have called my prescriptions into a pharmacy in different state.

October 8th, 2016
This doctor is the worst experience I have ever had in obtaining medication refill orders. His office staff is incompetent.

December 15th, 2015
The Best In Southeast Fort Worth!
I have never had a more caring and kind Dr. Dr. Fred Rohm spends the time you need to find out whats wrong and listens to you before speaking. Together with you he will work to seek answers to your illness or symptoms before just writing you a prescription. I like that he is willing to take the healthiest way to recovery solutions.

October 2nd, 2015
WORST DOCTOR EVER!
Worst experience I have ever had at a doctors office. I am retired military and had to change my PCM and after looking online and reading some positive reviews we decided to go with him. We waited in the lobby for over an hour and once we were finally called ( my wife was being seen, I was just there with her) we waited another half hour in the room . A room with very old furniture and wasn't pleasant at all! He finally came in and was very rude! I won't go into detail but I had to get up and leave I was so furious! He told my wife she needed blood drawn but the lady who did it wasn't there and she would have to wait another 45 min. Long story short her appointment took over 3 hours and the doctor was a complete jerk! STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY! HORRIBLE!

July 2nd, 2015
Patient
Appointment scheduled easily for my wife and I on the same day! Dr. Rohm came highly recommended by my children and I could not be more pleased! Very happy with my change of care. He is very concerned and knows how to send you to the right specialty Dr.'s when necessary. GREAT follow up!!!

October 16th, 2014
Dr. Rohm really takes the time to get to know his patients. Great and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend.

February 16th, 2013
Very professional shows real concern for your health
Dr Rhom is the first family Dr that actually called me at home to give me my test lab results and make his recommendations for treatment I can't remember ever having a Dr call me personally at my home with test results. Most Drs send a letter with results and the patient can't ask questions or understand what results mean.

June 21st, 2017