A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Rosenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Sports Medicine
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Rosenberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred B Rosenberg MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Fred B. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Fred Rosenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fred Rosenberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Gurnee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Bluff, IL and Highland Park, IL.
See Gurnee Internists and Gurnee Gastroenterologists.