A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Rosenblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Rosenblum is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenblum
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Rosenblum, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Anesthesiology, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblum graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rosenblum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brandywine Hospital
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Alvin Rosenblum MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Anesthesiology, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred A. Rosenblum practice?
- Dr. Fred Rosenblum has 6 office locations.
Dr. Fred Rosenblum practices Allergy & Immunology, Anesthesiology, and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Chester, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists, Philadelphia Anesthesiologists, and Philadelphia Internists.