A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Rosenblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Rosenblum is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenblum
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenblum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Rosenblum, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Anesthesiology, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblum graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rosenblum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brandywine Hospital
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Alvin Rosenblum MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Anesthesiology, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred A. Rosenblum practice?
- Dr. Fred Rosenblum has 6 office locations.
Dr. Fred Rosenblum practices Allergy & Immunology, Anesthesiology, and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Chester, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists, Philadelphia Anesthesiologists, and Philadelphia Internists.