Dr. Fred Rosenfelt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 29th, 2015
The Best
I have a long history with Dr. Rosenfelt. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

October 24th, 2014
Exceptional.
When I was diagnosed with NHL, every single recommendation I got, from patients and professionals both locally and around the world, said he's the top guy to go to in Los Angeles for lymphoma. That assessment has been accurate, as I have received exceptional care throughout my cancer journey from diagnosis through relapse to now more than 4 years of complete remission. I suspect any negative reviews here are due to personality clashes and not issues of competence or level of care, and would highly recommend him to anyone unfortunate enough to be faced with the same health challenges.

June 4th, 2013
Review of Fred Rosenfelt, M.D.
If you or a loved one have been diagnosed with Cancer with Metastases, Dr. Rosenfelt is just the doctor you need to manage your care. My husband and I have spent our entire careers in private practice; therefore, we've had the opportunity to meet many oncologists. When the diagnosis of cancer became part of our lives, Fred Rosenfelt, M.D. was chosen for his (national and international) reputation. Additionally, my husband, especially, had developed a relationship with Dr. Rosenfelt spanning three decades. His stature in the medical community is unsurpassed. He is exquisitely talented, competent, and knowledgeable. He's also involved in many research projects. His demeanor with patients and families is kind, soft spoken, friendly, and courteous. We are so blessed to be under his care. There are about 10 other oncologists practicing at this facility. Saul Hambourg, M.D. (sp?) also enjoys an international reputation. Patients unequivocably love him. In fact, all employees, from the parking valets up to medical and nursing personnal have demonstrated competency and compassion. The entire facility is VERY well run and very organized.

November 4th, 2012
Total lack of empathy
poor bedside manner, arrogant --

January 28th, 2012
patient
have been with this doctor for 17 years. Top-notch in all respects.

June 7th, 2011
8 years later and going strong!
i'm a 51 year old female, Asian, who had non- Hodgkins Lymphoma in '93, treated at Sloane kettering in NYC. 10years later, as some would say,got hit by lightning twice, was diagnosed with non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. Was referred to Dr. rosenfelt by other doctors in the Bev. Hills area. Went through chemo, radiation as recommede by Dr. rosenfelt, 8 years later and going strong... I must add that not only was he caring and his staff efficient, but throughout the whole treatment, he never let me lose faith in both my doctor and myself!

June 3rd, 2011
Kind, brilliant and generous with his time
I've been seeing Dr. Rosenfelt for over a year. He was a referral from my closest friend who's life he saved some 30 years ago! He has always taken me either on time or early. His staff is fantastic. I couldn't even feel the needle on my last blood draw and I'm so sensitive to that. He always has thoughtful answers to all my questions and takes all the time he needs to really help me understand. He even provides me with graphs of my blood results over time! I can't recommend him highly enough.

December 20th, 2009
Excellent Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Rosenfelt for 3 years. Overall, it is the best experience I have had with any physician. Most appointments, he sees me early or right on the appointment time. He is an excellent balance of someone who is an expert in his field, a researcher, and a concerned doctor taking an interest in my case. He has always given me all the time I need during an appointment and thoroughly addressed my concerns. He is always able to respond to questions I have raised about the newest research or the latest treatment techniques. The few times I have left a message for him at his office, he has personally responded in less than 2 hours every time.

December 19th, 2009
horrible bedside manner
This doctor is horrible, does not like to be questioned and is short and rude. Never explains your problem in detail an gives very evasive answers, stay clear from this guy, thinks he walks on water, typical arogant doctor attitude!!!!