A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Rothstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Rothstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Rothstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothstein graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rothstein has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Rothstein MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Fred Rothstein practice?
- Dr. Fred Rothstein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Fred Rothstein practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Strongsville, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians and Cleveland Gastroenterologists.