A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Rubin, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Gilbert Rubin MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fred G. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Fred Rubin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fred Rubin practices Cardiovascular Disease near Wethersfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT and West Hartford, CT.
See Wethersfield Cardiologists.