A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Rubin, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Gilbert Rubin MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fred G. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Fred Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Rubin practices Cardiovascular Disease near Wethersfield, CT.
See Wethersfield Cardiologists.