Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fred Rubin
Dr. Fred Rubin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wethersfield, CT. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Rubin is affiliated with Hartford Hospital, Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT and University of Connecticut Health Center. Dr. Rubin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Fred Rubin has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Fred Rubin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wethersfield, CT.
Dr. Bekir Melek
Wethersfield, CT 0 mi26
Dr. Kenneth Merkatz
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Medicine
Wethersfield, CT 0 mi29
Dr. Randolph Panetta
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Wethersfield, CT 0 mi13