Learn more about Dr. Fred Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Rubin, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Gilbert Rubin MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fred G. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Fred Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Rubin practices Cardiovascular Disease near Wethersfield, CT.
See Wethersfield Cardiologists.