Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Rude staff show details Rude staff
by Honesty on Jan 18th, 2013

The receptionists here are beyond rude and very unprofessional. Subtly and sometimes overtly berates those who miss an appointment or do not follow up. The bad attitude is cringe worthy and should consider another workplace. The manager seriously needs to re evaluate how the office is run although I am sure this is of no surprise. This alone speaks volumes so there is no need to explain further.

He's my doctor show details He's my doctor
Oct 11th, 2012

Dr. Lee is very understanding. I had a very bad auto accident which injured my shoulder. So I want to doctor for help and the stuff was very considerate and kind. I would recommend anyone to go to Dr. Lee he's a very good doctor and I recommend him.

Highly recommended!!!! show details Highly recommended!!!!
Oct 10th, 2012

Took the time to listen and did a thorough exam of my wrist. Dr. Fred Lee and all of his staff were such a pleasure and so thoughtful!

Too Casual to attend patients show details Too Casual to attend patients
May 22nd, 2012

First I had to wait for more than an hour while I was in pain and needed urgent attention. For all the patients, there was a delay for around 30 - 45 min but for it was more than an hour. I almost fell asleep. He was genuine to not charge me exhorbitant amount and did not suggest Xrays when they were not needed. But his casual attitude was a big thumbs down.

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
Apr 2nd, 2011

Dr Lee is such a good man with down to earth manner. He takes time and explains things unfamiliar to me until I feel comfortable with making decisions. I had knee surgery and came out wonderfully! Because he is a great doctor, you need to understand that office tends to be busy. Staffs are courteous and caring.