Sports Medicine Specialist, Surgeons
1608 Lemoine Ave
Ste 204
Fort Lee, NJ 07024
201-461-0708
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Rude staff  |  show details
by Honesty on Jan 18th, 2013

The receptionists here are beyond rude and very unprofessional. Subtly and sometimes overtly berates those who miss an appointment or do not follow up. The bad attitude is cringe worthy and should consider another workplace. The manager seriously needs to re evaluate how the office is run although I am sure this is of no surprise. This alone speaks volumes so there is no need to explain further.

|  He's my doctor  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

Dr. Lee is very understanding. I had a very bad auto accident which injured my shoulder. So I want to doctor for help and the stuff was very considerate and kind. I would recommend anyone to go to Dr. Lee he's a very good doctor and I recommend him.

|  Highly Recommend!!!!!!  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2012

For starters his staff was very professional and polite. Anytime I had a question or concern on anything having to do with my insurance or my injury they were always on top of it. Dr. Lee performed a big surgery about 8 months ago on my left shoulder, he repaired my rotated cuff. This was my second surgery and Dr. Lee did a phenomenal job! My consultation was in great detail and he took his time asking me questions about my injury, my health and also gave me other options before considering surgery. Dr. Lee has a very nice demeanor and is very easy to talk to. Dr. Lee was recommended to me by another orthopedic. I trusted my previos orthopedic and I am so grateful that I found Dr. Lee. I was impressed with my recovery because I recoverd before my time and have full motion of my arm, thanks to Dr. Lee. I would absolutely would recommend Dr. Lee to my family and friends. Whenever I needed Dr. Lee, he always answered back. Dr. Lee is more concernced about the patient and the patients needs, rather than money, He will do what is necessary for you to get better.To anyone is considering Dr. Lee, he is the right choice. I don't know what happend to the other person who gave Dr. Lee a poor to fair review, but my experience was excellent. Dr. Lee still checks up on me to see how I'm doing. I'm very happy with my results, thank you Dr. Lee.Jose Rodriguez

|  Highly recommended!!!!  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2012

Took the time to listen and did a thorough exam of my wrist. Dr. Fred Lee and all of his staff were such a pleasure and so thoughtful!

|  Too Casual to attend patients  |  show details
May 22nd, 2012

First I had to wait for more than an hour while I was in pain and needed urgent attention. For all the patients, there was a delay for around 30 - 45 min but for it was more than an hour. I almost fell asleep. He was genuine to not charge me exhorbitant amount and did not suggest Xrays when they were not needed. But his casual attitude was a big thumbs down.

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2011

Dr Lee is such a good man with down to earth manner. He takes time and explains things unfamiliar to me until I feel comfortable with making decisions. I had knee surgery and came out wonderfully! Because he is a great doctor, you need to understand that office tends to be busy. Staffs are courteous and caring.