A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Sakurai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Sakurai, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakurai graduated from Keio University, Shinjuku Ku.
Dr. Sakurai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Yutaka Sakurai MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fred Y. Sakurai practice?
- Dr. Fred Sakurai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fred Sakurai practices Surgery near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Torrance Surgeons.