A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Sander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Sander is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sander
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Sander Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sander graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Martin Sander MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fred M. Sander practice?
- Dr. Fred Sander has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Sander practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.