A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Schultz, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Autistic Disorder
- Auto-immune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Functional Medicine
- Integrative Medicine
- Nutrition Disorders
- Orthomolecular Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Wellness Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred James Schultz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred J. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Fred Schultz has 1 office location.
- Dr. Fred Schultz practices Family Medicine near Wheaton, IL.