Learn more about Dr. Fred Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Schultz, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schultz
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Schultz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Schultz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred Schultz practice?
- Dr. Fred Schultz has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Schultz practices Family Medicine near Wheaton, IL.
See Wheaton Primary Care Doctors.