Learn more about Dr. Fred Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Schultz, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schultz
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schultz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Schultz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred Schultz practice?
- Dr. Fred Schultz has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Schultz practices Family Medicine near Wheaton, IL.
See Wheaton Family Physicians.