A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Seifer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seifer graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Seifer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Paul Seifer MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Fred P. Seifer practice?
- Dr. Fred Seifer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Fred Seifer practices Neurology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN.
See Louisville Neurologists.