A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Shahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Shahan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Shahan, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahan graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shahan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred F Shahan MD is a male Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Fred F. Shahan practice?
- Dr. Fred Shahan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Fred Shahan practices Dermatology near Del Mar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carlsbad, CA and Encinitas, CA.
See Del Mar Dermatologists.