A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Sheftell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Sheftell, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Sheftell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheftell graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheftell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Greenwich Hospital, Greenwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred David Sheftell MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fred D. Sheftell practice?
- Dr. Fred Sheftell has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Sheftell practices Psychiatry near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Psychiatrists.