Fred D Sheftell MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Greenwich, CT

September 27th, 2010
Dr. Sheftell
During my initial appointment, he told me that it may not seem like it then, but they would be able to help me. I thought, "OK, here we go again. I hope he can but I had heard that many times before, I didn't hold out much hope."Well long story short, I went through the inpatient program and it took about 6 months for the new drugs to help completely (I also had some headache abortive drugs--they didn't leave me without!). Within a year I was down to about 4 migraine headaches a year, instead of 2-3 a week, and for the other times that I have tension headaches, I have an arsenal of 2 drugs and even the tension headaches were not are as bad as they were, and with the drugs, they are gone within 15-20 min.--I can live with that!--48 year old male, CEO of company, sit on boards of 3 other companies.

May 29th, 2009
SIMPLY THE BEST
DR SEFTELL IS THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE BEEN TO FOR Y HEADACHES! I SEARCHED LONG AND HARD TO FIND SOMEONE THAT COULD HELP ME WITH MY UNBEARABLE PAIN. I FINALLY FOUND DR. SHEFTELL AND THINGS HAVE BEEN IMPROVED DRAMATICALLY!!