A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Shulski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Shulski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Shulski, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulski graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shulski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Paul Shulski MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Fred P. Shulski practice?
- Dr. Fred Shulski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fred Shulski practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Goodyear, AZ and Avondale, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.