Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fred Soeprono
Dr. Fred Soeprono, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redlands, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology, Dermatopathology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Soeprono is affiliated with Community Hospital of San Bernardino, Loma Linda University Medical Center-East Campus and Redlands Community Hospital. Dr. Soeprono has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Fred Soeprono has the following 3 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Fred Soeprono is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redlands, CA.
Dr. Emad Ibrahim
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Redlands, CA 0 mi25
Dr. Walter Jones III
Redlands, CA 0 mi24
Dr. Rafael Villarosa
Redlands, CA 0 mi31