A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Soeprono:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Soeprono is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Soeprono, MD is board certified in Dermatology, Dermatology - Dermatopathology, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Soeprono graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Soeprono has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred F Soeprono MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred F. Soeprono practice?
- Dr. Fred Soeprono has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fred Soeprono practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, and Internal Medicine near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Sun City, CA.
See Redlands Dermatologists and Redlands Internists.