A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Sondheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sondheimer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sondheimer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Sondheimer, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sondheimer graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Sondheimer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Kenneth Sondheimer MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Fred K. Sondheimer practice?
- Dr. Fred Sondheimer has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Sondheimer practices Radiology near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Radiologists.