A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Sondheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sondheimer
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Sondheimer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Sondheimer, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sondheimer graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Sondheimer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Kenneth Sondheimer MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Fred K. Sondheimer practice?
- Dr. Fred Sondheimer has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Sondheimer practices Radiology near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Radiologists.