A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Steinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinman graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Steinman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Steinman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Fred Steinman practice?
- Dr. Fred Steinman has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Steinman practices Anesthesiology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Anesthesiologists.