A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Suess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Suess is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Suess, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Suess graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Suess has 13 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Suess MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fred Suess practice?
- Dr. Fred Suess has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fred Suess practices Plastic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Rafael, CA.
See San Francisco Plastic Surgeons.