A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Suess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Suess, Plastic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suess
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suess Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Suess, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Neck Lift (Cervicoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Suess graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Suess has 2 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Med Center Cal Campus Hospital
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital - San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Suess MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fred Suess practice?
- Dr. Fred Suess has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Suess practices Plastic Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.