Dr. Fred Suess MD Patient Reviews

3.0

• Good
  • Bad

September 29th, 2016
Would go back in a heartbeat
I saw Dr. Suess a number of times regarding a lower facelift and laser of the perioral area. I immediately felt comfortable with him;he has a relaxed ...

September 22nd, 2016
Dr. Suess changed my lifestyle
I like the team in the office. I feel like they are my family. I am happy with my results.

September 22nd, 2016
My experience
He was very experienced and helpful.

April 20th, 2014
Professional and Caring Doctor....and wonderful staff!
I learned about Lifestyle Lift from a television ad and I loved the idea but I was very skeptical about the promise of great youth! Upon going to the office of Dr. Suess, I met Tifanney and she was very genuine. I felt that I could start to relax and trust that this Dr's office really new what they were doing and I would have success. Well, the surgery went smoothly and I can't help but feel absolutely terrific afterwards! I was able to call the office and talk with either the doctor or the staff to answer any questions about my recovery and I was assured, each time, that all would be well. I really feel that Dr. Suess and his team are the right group to trust with such a life changing operation. I am 62 and my close friends tell me I look like I am in my 40's! Thanks Dr. Suess and to Tifanney and the staff for your kindness and professionalism!

December 3rd, 2012
Caring, Listens
Dr. Suess took the time to fully evaluate my needs as a patient. He listened (I am honestly being honest) and does not throw that blank stare or credulous look when you ask a seemingly mundane/stupid question that most doctors do in this field when you have an inquiry about your own body. I highly recommend Dr. Suess as a plastic surgeon. His results are turned out way better for me than expected.

June 9th, 2012
broken promises, dismissive attitude
I went to Dr Seuss to remove a bump on the side of my nose from a horse fall when I was a kid. Post-op I looked terrific...until the swelling went away. My nose was off to the left about 1/2 inch! I was back in NY and had to fly to SF for a revision, which he promised would be as many as it required until it was right. Again, nothing. This time, on the follow-up visit, he failed to remove the gauze that had been packed in my nose. I kept calling and telling him I felt something was wrong, and he dismissed me until I insisted. Once he saw me, he realized he'd left an enormous piece of gauze in my nose.He has refused to do a revision and my nose is still off to the left by a half inch. I would recommend NOT using this man for rhinoplasty; perhaps he's better with breast augmentation but certainly not rhinoplasty.

September 29th, 2014