A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Sutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Sutton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutton graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sutton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sutton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 17 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans