A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Sutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Sutton is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutton
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sutton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Sutton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutton graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sutton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Milton Sutton MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Fred M. Sutton practice?
- Dr. Fred Sutton has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Sutton practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Gastroenterologists.