A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Sutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Sutton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutton graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Sutton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Milton Sutton MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Fred M. Sutton practice?
- Dr. Fred Sutton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Fred Sutton practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Gastroenterologists.