A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Sweet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Sweet, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Sweet, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Curved Back Lordosis
- Degenerative Spine
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spinal Deformity
- Spinal Fusion
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sweet graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sweet has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Rochelle Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Arthur Sweet MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fred A. Sweet practice?
- Dr. Fred Sweet has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fred Sweet practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Surgeons and Rockford Orthopedic Surgeons.