Dr. Fred Sweet MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

December 4th, 2016
Dr. Sweet and his staff did an excellent job. Put me at ease, answered my questions and followed up thorroughly. I have recommened Dr. Sweet and the Rockford Spine Center to several people who are looking for a spine doctor.

October 17th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
I am so blessed that a friend steered me to Rockford Spine Clinic and Dr. Sweet. This doctor truly cares for his patients. He restored my life to me by eliminating my severe pain and did it all while being a truly caring individual. I have already been telling others that they should see him for their back problems. They will never be sorry they did. It took me a few months to get in, but I am so glad I waited for him.

September 16th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Sweet was an excellent surgeon. His expertise was evident from the beginning. His diagnosis was right on target. Even though the pain was in my lower back and legs, the doctor concentrated his focus on my neck and the MRI showed three disks pressing on my spinal column. He was very honest about the surgery, any risks and the probable outcome to expect. The results of the surgery was excellent! I can stand up straight, walk, go up stairs - all which caused me considerable pain before the surgery. My outlook has increased from thinking nothing would help, to I have my life back, and there is a future to look forward to and things to do that I never thought would be possible to do again.

August 30th, 2016
Fantastic Experience!
I had back surgery 6 weeks ago and my back pain is gone! Dr. Sweet and his staff were terrific. They explained the surgery to me and answered all of my questions. Dr. Sweets nurse always returned my calls promptly when I had questions post op. I would recommend Dr. Sweet to anyone who has back pain. Thanks to Dr. Sweet and his staff I will be able to enjoy my retirement and be as active as I want to be. Thanks again!

August 29th, 2016
Miracle Worker
Dr. Sweet corrected severe scoliosis by performing a total spinal fusion. He clearly explained the surgery and 6 month recovery plan with knowledge and compassion. I'm six weeks post- op and he truly gave me my life back!

August 17th, 2016
Great doctor, great staff, great service..That tells it all!
Unfortunately, I have had several operations. I research my options with the best doctors and surgical needs to carry me on in future years as I'm only 60 years old and getting close to enjoy my years in retirement. Dr. Sweet performed spinal surgery on my neck. Dr. Sweet, by far is the most caring, prompt, supportive, and more than ever Qualified Spine doctor that I interviewed. All the way through the diagnosis, surgery (bed side manners), and post surgery needs he and his staff had the best I have ever experienced in the medical field. Dr. Sweet is truly a master of his profession and I can't speak more highly of his caring for people that need his assistance.

August 11th, 2016
I had to have a spinal fusion and believe me I was not looking forward to it. Dr sweet not only has impeccable surgical skills but has a very calming bedside manner. My anxiety level was extremely high and Dr Sweet not only listened to me but really heard what I had to say. He didn't brush me off . Dr Sweet took the time to let me know that he would do everything he could to make things go smooth for me and he did! I would give Dr Sweet a five star rating and highly recommend him as your surgeon.

August 8th, 2016
Fantastic, Caring Doctor
Dr. Sweet provided me with a quick and accurate diagnosis, described in detail my options, and expected outcomes. He has a genuine caring personality and really took a good amount of time to listen to my symptoms and concerns.

July 9th, 2016
I can not say enough good things about this doctor , He is caring and sure knows how to get results . He was a blessing in so many ways

June 15th, 2016
Dr. Sweet exceeds in all of the areas in this survey. He is at the top of his game. Everything one would want in a Doctor!

June 2nd, 2016
Best doctor ever
Dr. Sweet has been my surgeon since 2006. With each surgery I always felt that I had the best surgeon ever! His expertise is extraordinary. I knew he would heal me and my trust in him is complete. I feel blessed that he has been there for me over the years!!!

June 1st, 2016
I have all the faith in the world in Dr. Sweet he was more than I expected a great surgeon.