Post op Spinal fusion show details Post op Spinal fusion
by Julie Otts on Jul 4th, 2015

I had a spinal fusion May 21st 2015 and I'm glad I did as it really took care of a lot of pain that I was having pretty much all the time! I saw him very briefly right before I went into surgery, and I did not see him after surgery until a 6 week post op visit which was also when he released me.

by Roger A. on Jun 29th, 2015

He was cautious, I was impatient, so all went well. Now that it is over I have no complaints, his work seems excellent and he indicates my recovery is very good. I'd choose him again if I had to. Hopefully though, it is all over now.

Very good doctor show details Very good doctor
by John Kurtz on Jun 24th, 2015

Excellent, will definitely will recommend!

by Tom Grimes on Jun 24th, 2015

I was totally impressed by Dr. Sweet and his entire staff. I am happy that most of my problems have been resolved by the Laminectomy he performed on my neck. I wish I didn't have to wait 3 weeks for the surgery after the diagnosis but that was first available at the hospital that my insurance required. Unfortunately some of the issues (pain and tingling on my left side) that arose during the wait still have not gone away.

May 28th, 2015

Very happy with my results. Would return for other concerns if needed. Have already recommended Dr. Sweet and will continue to do so.

Dr. Sweet is really sweet! show details Dr. Sweet is really sweet!
May 22nd, 2015

Dr. Sweet lives up to his last name! It is rare to find an excellent surgeon with an excellent bedside manner and Dr Sweet is both. He took the time to answer all my questions and concerns. My L5-S1 Fusion surgery went as planned. He said he could take care of the problem and he did! Recommend him highly!

So thankful show details So thankful
by Nicole W on May 18th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Sweet was amazing!! They got me in the same day that he received my test results from my doctor and I was in for surgery the next day! (I had a severe herniation with nerve impingement). He knew that with my pain as bad as it was and being unable to barely walk that conservative (which I had been doing)treatment was not going to cut it!! I am now six weeks post op from a microdiscectomy and feeling like a million bucks! My leg pain was completely gone immediately after surgery and the numbness was gone within a couple of weeks! I had only a small amount of discomfort after surgery which was nothing in comparison to the pain I had been having before surgery! So thankful to Dr. Sweet and his team for fixing my back! Am back to Crossfit 5 days a week!!! I would recommend Dr. Sweet to anyone I speak to!!

He's one of the best! show details He's one of the best!
by Lolly Fox on Apr 30th, 2015

Dr. Sweet made me feel comfortable and spent a lot of time with me discussing what was wrong with my neck. He gave me at least three options. A lot of surgeons will push you towards surgery, but he didn't do that. He gave me the options and the time to decide. He is very personable and knows what he is doing. He did my surgery and I really had no questions because he had explained everything so well. It all worked just as he said. I always felt like I was in the best of hands. The people that work with him are just as knowledgeable and great. They make you feel like you are their only patient. Thanks Dr. Sweet!

Outstanding facility show details Outstanding facility
by Jodi Allen on Apr 8th, 2015

This office was outstanding! I have never before encountered an office that followed up , made sure I understood and took time such as this one. The staff and the doctor were amazing and respectful!

not very professional show details not very professional
by marc on Mar 28th, 2015

Was refered to this dr as my last hope. He wasnt even professional enough to give me an office visit just a phone call from a secretary. Dont even bother trying to get in to this man on medicaid.

Mar 18th, 2015

Dr Sweet was professional and courteous. He promptly delivered treatment needed, working me in appropriately.

Lives up to his last name! show details Lives up to his last name!
by Cheryl May on Mar 9th, 2015

Went to Dr. Sweet for lumbar back issues and he will be doing L5-S1 fusion on me in April. He is very nice (something you don't see often with surgeons) listens and explains everything to your undestanding. Put me at ease right away. He also will pray for you prior to taking you to surgery!!! He staff is also excellent. I will report back later after my fusion to let you all know how it went. I would definitely recommend him to everyone!

by Jennifer R. Johnson Earlville, I on Mar 4th, 2015

Dr. sweet did surgery on my 14 year old son 2 years ago. Highly recommended by my cousin who is a Nurse Practitioner in Rockford and we were VERY pleased! So, after I was diagnosed with a herniated disc in my neck I wanted. Nobody other than Dr. Sweet! Wonderful Doctor In which I trusted 100%! I have recommended several people to him because of the wonderful experience We have had with our family! Down to earth and very caring! I would definitely refer him to anyone!

by Ronald W. Morgan on Feb 25th, 2015

The physician specialist world could use many more doctors like Dr. Sweet! I can not find a pedestal high enough to put Dr. Sweet on. Not only was my operation a complete success, but quite literally a pain free recovery. To this day I have absolutely no pain. Praise God for you sir! Following your instructions to the letter and taking nothing but aspirin after the recovery was just amazing not only to me but to all I have talked to about you. And that has been quite a lot. Others I have spoken to about my operation have taken my recommendations to go see you quite seriously. In fact, I can not find one thing that was detrimental or even a little disappointing throughout my entire experience. I really can not say enough about Dr. Sweet and his staff of true professionals.

by Thomas E. Didier on Jan 21st, 2015

Practical. Accurate in assessment. High surgical skill set. Had no sciatic nerve pain after the surgery

by Lisa Gould on Jan 19th, 2015

Every member of his staff including Dr. Sweet was very knowledgeable regarding my surgery and diagnosis.

Jan 11th, 2015

Dr Sweet is a very patient and caring person. He took time to talk with me and appeared to have the time to answer any of my questions. My surgery was extremely successful and no more pain. I love the fact that he is spiritual and trusts in God. He's a wonderful doctor!!!! I only wish his nurses would smile more and not appear to be having a bad day. His Physician Assistant was awesome.

Dr. Sweet show details Dr. Sweet
by Jason Knaus on Oct 15th, 2014

I was very impressed with Dr. Sweet. A friend referred me to him and it was fortunate that he did..It was easy to get the appointments needed and the staff helped with everything that I needed. Dr. Sweet took the time needed to explain everything and answer all my questions. Follow up calls were made and appreciated by me. The staff again was very kind and concerned. I would highly recommend Dr. Sweet to anyone. Thank You

Highly Reccomend Dr Sweet! show details Highly Reccomend Dr Sweet!
by Tammy Zabel on Sep 15th, 2014

It's been 2 months since my surgery.. I am recovering nicely (because I am following doctors orders!) I am so happy with Dr. Sweet and his staff! I don't have one complaint about anything. Everything was explained, clearly, from start to finish. The organization amongst the staff is absolutely amazing! Absolutely EVERYTHING was handled professionaly and with care and compassion! You are in great hands with Dr. Sweet!

L4-L5 show details L4-L5
by Scott Zimmerman on Aug 12th, 2014

Dr. Sweet gets right to point and does a great job.

Spine surgery show details Spine surgery
by Michael Burlington on Jul 22nd, 2014

The Dr. was very professional. He made me feel at ease right before the surgery by praying for me. The surgery was a huge success. The pain is gone and I can enjoy life again.

Spinal fusion show details Spinal fusion
by Mark Svoboda on May 23rd, 2014

This was a great experiance and has seemed to correct the pain in my rear and leg, time will tell. I would and have definately reqommended Dr. Sweet to other people on pain issues. Thanks to all

Thanks Dr.Sweet show details Thanks Dr.Sweet
by Ellie Etminan on Apr 14th, 2014

Almost six weeks ago I had fusion of L5 and I was walking for 45 minutes yesterday. Dr. Sweet was right on diagnosis and with his experience the surgery went as expected. Recovery was painful but not unbearable. I am thankful to Dr. Sweet in every pain free steps I am taking.

Awesome Surgeon show details Awesome Surgeon
by Roxane LeDoux on Mar 26th, 2014

Dr Sweet is an awesome Surgeon and great Doctor. He explained everything in detail to me and answered all my questions until I was confident of having the surgery. I feel good after 6 weeks and am thankful my primary doctor sent me to Rockford Spine Center. I am also grateful that Dr Sweet was the doctor I was given when I called for an appointment. Lucky me! I recommend Dr Sweet to anyone who needs spine surgery.

Patient show details Patient
by Luka Biljeskovic on Mar 20th, 2014

More than a year I am fighting with WC to resolve the issue with my back injury. I did not think that things will get better. Thank God I have privilage and honor to have Dr. sweet as my doctor. No words can describe how thankful I am for everything Dr. Sweet has done for me. I am recommending everyone to Dr. Sweet. Him and his staff is very caring and professional.

SURGERY REVIEW show details SURGERY REVIEW
by MARY V. on Mar 14th, 2014

HAD RECENT SPINAL FUSION SURGERY BY DR. SWEET AND IT WAS A SUCCESS.

OUTSTANDING! show details OUTSTANDING!
by Jen L. on Jan 29th, 2014

I can hardly put into words, my whole experience was great. From Dr, Sweet to his staff. Very kind and caring. If I ever have a problem again I would use Rockford Spine Center. Back problems I had over a decade are now gone in one simple surgery! Thank you for giving me my life back!!

by Bobbette Shoemaker on Jan 23rd, 2014

It's not easy to be told that your 14 yr old daughter needs a major spinal fusion but without Dr. Sweet putting us at ease and assuring that she would be fine it would of been much more difficult emotionally. He took the time to answer any questions and I didn't feel rushed like we were just a number. Right before surgery he melted my heart when he held her hand and said a prayer. After surgery the nurses commented that not many children do this well with this type of surgery....I give the thanks to Dr. Sweet for such a fine job. Now 6 weeks later you would of never thought she even had surgery. Thank you Dr. Sweet for taking such good care of my baby girl!

by Judith A. Zimmerman on Jan 10th, 2014

I cannot thank Dr. Sweet enough for his professionalism and expertise. He put me at ease and answered all of my questions. He made me feel like I was his only patient, providing all the time needed to answer my questions and explain the procedure. He prepared me for my surgery both mentally and physically. His operating skills and bedside manor are exemplary. Immediately upon awakening from surgery in the recovery room the back pain I had suffered from for months was gone. I couldn't believe it. I cannot recommend him enough.

by Dawn O. on Jan 1st, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Sweet to anyone in need of consultation or surgery for a spinal issue. I have very severe spinal stenosis and had exhausted all other options other than surgery. Dr. Sweet was very conservative in his approach, not recommending surgery a year ago when I first saw him. When I saw him this fall for an annual review and he found that I had recently fallen, he recommended that it was time to do a laminoplasty on C3-C7 to stem any further deterioration due to pressure on my spinal cord. Surgery went well, he was spot on with his diagnosis. He was always very professional but approachable; always taking time to answer questions and discuss my concerns. As a Christian, I was very thankful that he offered to pray with me and my family prior to surgery. I would recommend him to anyone that has back issues.

by Juan F Aguirre on Dec 30th, 2013

No more lower back pain after the surgery!!

Farmer show details Farmer
by Don Brown, Jr. on Dec 22nd, 2013

Dr. Sweet handled my case with concerned interest & speed. He saw my records & the pain I was in & he told me he could help me. Surgery was handled within 5 days. Everything he said would happen, happened. Dr. Sweet showed genuine concern & compassion for my pain & future recovery. I would highly recommend Dr. Sweet for back surgery any day! By 4 weeks into my recovery I wanted to be active at my job, but I waited for 6 weeks & Dr. Sweet's approval. Dr. Sweet is an excellent Doctor. I give him 5 stars!

Spinal fusion show details Spinal fusion
by Jada Jenkins on Dec 14th, 2013

Dr. Sweet is an incredible person all around. He is also an amazing surgeon, I had really bad back pain caused by my degenerative disk disease and now almost two months post op I feel fantastic.

Mrs show details Mrs
by Karla Williams on Nov 11th, 2013

I truly felt at ease with Dr. Sweet, he went over everything before my back surgery and again after. I was really impressed when he asked if he could say a short prayer with my husband and I before I was taken to the operating room. That gave me a great deal of confidence in him. I also am amazed at how good I feel. He did at awesome job. I truly can thank God and Dr. Sweet. I am blessed.

by Betty on Aug 9th, 2013

I had my second back surgery with Dr. Fred Sweet on June 25, 2013. I had been in pain 24 hours a day for months. Dr. Sweet removed the synovial cyst from my spine and the pain improved right after surgery. He has ordered some aqua therapy which will help improve mobility. Both doctor and staff are easy to understand and feel comfortable with. certainly would advise friends to choose Dr. Sweet for back problems.

great doctor..great staff show details great doctor..great staff
by vincent stalsis on Aug 8th, 2013

highly recommend this doctor and his staff..I am 77 years old with stenosis. I had unsucessful surgery with another doctor 10 months ago and also pain block shots that helped just a little for a short time. I had severe pain walking just 1/2 block and standing in shower. I was very impressed when doctor sweet had a prayer before my disc fusion surgery in june. 4 days after my surgery I was able to walk a mile with very little discomfort. I was released 6 weeks later with very few restrictions and I feel like I have a new lease on life. God bless doctor sweet

Auker's Laminectomy Surgery Review show details Auker's Laminectomy Surgery Review
by Randall Auker on Aug 7th, 2013

My most memorable experience: Dr. Sweet gave me realistic expectations for my surgery results that were spot on. He said he would eliminate my leg pain and he did. Results were immediate. He had told me earlier that he wouldn't be able to eliminate all back pain going forward - very honest and again "realistic." His diagnoses was accurate. I was impressed that he prayed to God for help and a successful conclusion. I found him to be very humble. His communication skills were excellent, yet I felt I could ask any questions without time limitations. He and his staff were always very professional. I always felt very comfortable before and after surgery. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone without worrying they would be disappointed. Randy Auker 8-7-2013

Back fusion show details Back fusion
Aug 6th, 2013

Before the surgery I could not stand long enough without pain to take a shower. I tried steroid shots and ablation before deciding on the surgery. My pain in hips and legs was gone after the surgery and 7 weeks out I am very happy with my choice. Would and have recommended Dr. Sweet to friends that are having back problems. I never want another surgery because no surgery is fun to recover from but the long term outcome is worth it.

Aug 6th, 2013

My level of confidence in Dr. Sweet was the primary reason I selected him for my medical/surgical issues. Dr. Sweet had performed successful spinal surgery in the past on my mother and sister. I am five weeks post surgery for a fusion of the L3-L5 and I appear to be on track with my outcomes.

Excellent Doc show details Excellent Doc
by Tom McIntyre on Jul 24th, 2013

Dr. Sweet always answered my questions directly and in a straight forward and believable manner. His manifest confidence in his ability to solve my problem with severe back pain for over a year gave me the courage to go ahead with the surgery. His professionalism was always reassuring to me and enabled me to undergo surgery with confidence in the positive results to follow. I would readily recommend him to anyone suffering severe back pain.

Jul 8th, 2013

In all my dealings with Doctor Sweet and his staff, I found them to be friendly , courteous and professional .They were helpful, and prompt to answer any questions I might have, both in person and by phone . The surgery was explained to me completely , and the results have been better than I had hoped for in resolving my back and leg problems . I would not hesitate - and actually already have - recommending Doctor Sweet to friends and family I think could benefit from his services .

Jul 8th, 2013

Great experience.

Experience with Dr. Sweet show details Experience with Dr. Sweet
by Joanne Veruchi on Jul 8th, 2013

I was very impressed on my initial visit, Dr. Sweet spent an hour with us going over his diagnosis and the different options that were available to me. After the decision was made to have surgery he was very detailed in his description of what would take place. The day of surgery he came in to see me before hand and prayed with me and my family. This was very comforting! After I was sent home I did have a couple concerns and when I called his nurse she was very quick to return my calls and answer my questions. I just had my follow up visit and was pleased that the surgery was a success. The questions I had were answered and I am very thankful that Dr. Sweet is my doctor.

Rate my surgeon show details Rate my surgeon
by Terry A. Wolff on Jun 17th, 2013

Excellent surgeon, no nonsense, but compassionate.

patient show details patient
by Lynda Smith on Jun 14th, 2013

I was very impressed and comforted by Dr Sweet's expression of his faith in God. He explained what was needed and why. He took time to hear and answer questions. He recorded things immediately into my record. His nurse Camille always seemed available when I called which was often. I know the doctor can't be there every day but I was having a hard time on the weekend and I wish it had been him that I saw. I would choose him again.

three sugeries one unexpected show details three sugeries one unexpected
by john weir on May 25th, 2013

excellent doctor!! no other words to say it. Doc fused 5 and 4 lumbar completely took care of all bad symptoms second surgery started but seconds before he was to operate he stopped and backed out things weren't right . Doc referred me to a cardiologist where they found 80% blockage on my heart , installed a stent ,month later Dr. Sweet completed my second surgery fusing 3 lumbar to 4 and 5 . All is well. Thankyou Dr. Sweet , fixed my heart and my back. Back on golf course soon.

by Martin Edeus on Apr 28th, 2013

I was suffering from numness in my hands and arms. Dr. Sweet was great. Told me what was wrong and did surgery right away when I woke up all my symthems were gone.He did a super job, I was very pleased!

Apr 27th, 2013

Thank you SO much!!

EMT, Cert. Yoga Instructor show details EMT, Cert. Yoga Instructor
by Traci C on Apr 15th, 2013

I suffered with leg pain for almost 4 months before my journey began. Like most working moms/women, I thought I just pulled a muscle and gave it some time to heal. Well Dec 31,2012 I was in so much pain the finally did an MRI, Dx herniated L4-5 and L5-S6. What, how, no way!!! No major traumas, no family hx, it was just my luck. I followed insurance protocol of steroid injections, I had 3, and pretty much 'bed rest' for a lack of a better word. Well Feb 21st I couldn't take it any longer, pain progressively got worse, injections DID NOT work. I could not walk(for very long), stand, sleep, sit, I was twitching, throwing up, crying from the pain it was unbearable. I let my years of being in the medical field take over...I started researching. Lots of researching! After three day later decided on Dr Sweet. From the initial phone call I knew I picked the right place. I was a Dr assistant/receptionist for 10years and you can tell a lot by the front desk. I called on february 22(?) got an appt for February 27. Wait was less than 10minutes, Dr Sweet did an exam, scheduled a discectomy for the following day February 28. He explained, that for me the is no explanation of why, when or how long I've had it, and my body has been compensating, but I needed to get it fixed. When he told me I'd be pain free right after surgery I cried, even more than I was! To say I was 100% pain free would be misleading you. When his nursed called the following day she said it's normal to have some residual pain as the nerve only heals @ 1/2inch a week. Good to know, since I had pain from my right gluteal to just above my right ankle. I was an excellent pt. I was fortunate enough to have my mom, yes even at 42, to come take care of me for the three first days, and then my husband and son took over, and they were all awesome at making sure I didn't twist, reach, bend, etc.....Well I had my follow up today, 6 weeks out, and got a full release, YEAH!!!! I am now able to sit, drive my self, sleep, everything I took for granted before. I am thankful I found Dr Sweet. Do your research, follow his orders, know some pain after surgery is normal. Take your time, and know that you can resume the life you had pre herniated disc. I am so happy to say I am returning to my studio tonight to teach my first class since February 2013!! I will continue, for some time, to be very body conscious, the movements I make and I will listen to my body!! Everyone will have their own journey to healing and recovery, this is my story, and I'm happy & back healthy again. Namaste

How do you praise someone who gives you your life back? show details How do you praise someone who gives you your life back?
by Cynthia West on Mar 7th, 2013

Last year around May my right foot kept going numb & I had shooting pains down my leg & lower back pain & couldn't sit,or walk much or socialize because of it. My grandchildren couldn't understand why I couldn't play with them. I was in the house most of the year because of this! I finally went to my doctor who referred me to Dr. Sweet. He looked at my results from the MRI and knew exactly what was wrong!! He prepared me for surgery, which I was scared of, and was very confident with the process before and after!! Recovery is a long process & he really knows how to guide you through it! He is a great teacher to others! I would recommend him to anyone who has spine issues! I felt very cared for!!!

Finally getting my Life back!!! show details Finally getting my Life back!!!
by Sandra F on Jan 30th, 2013

After a back injury at work almost 2 years ago and being told by the company doctor basically it was nothing. I was recommended by my son. To see Dr. Sweet it was best thing that happen to me. Dr Sweet and his staff did test , and MRI and they found the problem on Nov 29,2012 I had a Spinal Fusion , I have not felt this

Nov 30th, 2012

Being sent to Dr Sweet and his staff was a real blessing for me. He was able to fix my back, removing my pain..giving me quailty of life. Dr Sweet, upon meeting me also identified a problem I had and was unaware of, he repaired a problem in my neck also adding to my quality of life. The caring of the staff of RSC put me at ease. Dr Sweet praying with us before each surgery also increased our confidence of a good out come. Thank you. I am a 72 year old woman who wants to do a lot more living, and you have made it possible.

Nov 30th, 2012

Nov 28th, 2012

very pleased with all the staff and the level of care! the surgery went very well. thank you!

Nov 28th, 2012

Nov 21st, 2012

Thankful for all the care he has given to me to help me get back on my feet.

Nov 21st, 2012

Thankful for all the care he has given to me to help me get back on my feet.

Kind and helpful physician! show details Kind and helpful physician!
Nov 14th, 2012

I feel that the two spinal surgeries I have had with Dr. Sweet have been totally successful. Any problems were addressed quickly and professionally, although there were very few. The staff are wonderful. I have recommended Dr. Sweet and the Rockford Spine Center to a number of people and came here myself via referral. I've never felt more secure with a group of physicians, and believe their expertise rates at the top of the charts!

Kind and helpful physician! show details Kind and helpful physician!
Nov 14th, 2012

Oct 31st, 2012

very good doctor. Very caring, professional. Takes time to listen to you and explain things to you. Will recommend to everyone.

Oct 31st, 2012

Oct 17th, 2012

Feel blessed to have been flown to Rockford after my accident and introduced to Dr. Sweet. God was hangin out on my side when He put me in your team's hands :)Thank you All. Much Love-Christina Boland

Oct 12th, 2012

Saved me from a life of pain!

Oct 10th, 2012

So far, this has been a positive experience. Great doctor!

Oct 10th, 2012

So far, this has been a positive experience. Great doctor!

Back Surgery show details Back Surgery
Oct 10th, 2012

Dr. Sweet was my answer to a prayer. I have been dealing with various degrees of pain and discomfort for 50 yrs. What a relief to have that behind me! Dr Sweet's professionalism and competence during my entire experience was beyond my expectations. Literally, this has changed my life.

Oct 1st, 2012

I have been in severe pain for the past several years. i went to see Dr. Sweetand he nailed wha was wrong. I had surgery aug. 21,2012. now 6 weeks later I am pain free! god has truly given me a gitf. Dr. Sweeet is a blessing!

Sep 25th, 2012

The only area of improvement I noted was my visits with Dr Sweet were extremely fast. He is in and out of the exam room so fast he left my head spinning. I personally needed more time to think about what was being said. I may have had more questions about my condition.

Great facility show details Great facility
Sep 24th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Sweet to anyone I know without any reservations. All of the staff was excellent. Thank You Dr. Sweet I am now Pain free.

Sep 17th, 2012

Everyone here is great, the office staff was wonderful and Dr. Sweet was exceptionally great and he listened when no one else would.

Very Impressive show details Very Impressive
Sep 12th, 2012

Every experience here has been excellent. The professionalism has been outstanding.

Aug 29th, 2012

i like the way before surgury, he prayed with me.

Dr. Fred Sweet & Rockford Spine Center are a Blessing! show details Dr. Fred Sweet & Rockford Spine Center are a Blessing!
Aug 20th, 2012

My daughter, Julia, has been treated by Dr. Sweet for her Scoliosis since she was 8 years old. He recently performed a Thoracic Spinal Fusion to correct her Scoliosis & we couldn't be more pleased with the results! Our ENTIRE experience with Dr. Sweet & his staff at Rockford Spine Center has been wonderful. The treatment Julia received has been exceptional & we are very grateful!

Aug 8th, 2012

Thankful that there is people that can perform these types of surgerys.

Good experience show details Good experience
Aug 8th, 2012

I of pain. The surgery wasn't exactly a walk in the park, but it wasn't as bad as I was afraid and the pain is gone!Thanks, Dr. Sweet.

excellent diagnosis neck injury show details excellent diagnosis neck injury
Aug 1st, 2012

Excellent diagnosis great bedside manner would prefer anyone and everyone with neck and back injury.

Aug 1st, 2012

Great Dr....I would reccommend him to anyone with spine issues!!!!!!!very caring and easy to talk to.

Aug 1st, 2012

Support staff show details Support staff
Jul 25th, 2012

Dr. Sweet has a great support staff and an excellent PA.

Jul 18th, 2012

After trying several other options, Dr. Sweet was able to fix with surgery and now I feel great. Cannot thank Dr. Sweet enough for what he was able to give me back. Thanks a bunch!

Jul 18th, 2012

Dr.Sweet and his staff are wonderful

Jun 22nd, 2012

the surgery went well, but thought I had some metal in my back but found out today that i don't.

An excellent doctor show details An excellent doctor
Jun 22nd, 2012

Dr. Sweet knows his stuff and has an excellent bedside manner. I would not hesitate recommending him to anyone who is suffering from a similar situation.

Jun 20th, 2012

Great staff. Very proffessional and knowledgable in all regards. Easily the best medical experience I've ever had and would suggest to anyone. My only complaint is that it took me so long to get refered here, and thats not even their fault!

Jun 20th, 2012

thank you nurses and eveyone very nice and helpful Doctor great

Apr 23rd, 2012

I recommend Dr. Fred Sweet to anyone that has back pain/issue. He is very intelligent in what he does. He knew exactly the problem that I was going through. Now, 6 weeks post op from a L5-S1 spinal fusion I feel great! I'm truly blessed that he did my surgery and will continue to recommend him to anyone!

Apr 18th, 2012

Great staff and fantastic doctor. I could not ask for anything more. I recommend the spine center to everyone I talk to that has a back problem....Kaye Gambrel

Apr 18th, 2012

Dr Sweet show details Dr Sweet
Apr 11th, 2012

He really helped with all I was going through, he was the only one out of 4 different Dr,s to corretly diagnose the swelling in my side. Couldn't be happier with the result of my surgery.....Thank you so much from me and my family. Scott Swinford

Apr 11th, 2012

Very happy with staff and drs.

FAIL show details FAIL
Apr 6th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Sweet for a surgical consult. Without ever seeing me and doing an exam I was deemed not a surigcal canidate. When really I was denied care because I am on a work comp case. I went to another surgeon and was diagnosed with 2 annular tears and and I am now waiting to receive a double fusion. So thank you for absolutely nothing. I would not or will never recomend Dr. Sweet to anyone.

A very big thank you to Dr. Sweet and his staff show details A very big thank you to Dr. Sweet and his staff
Apr 4th, 2012

I will be forever grateful to Dr. Sweet for performing the surgery, answering my questions and he also has an excellent bedside manner. I would also like to thank his assistant, Sean. He was very helpful while in the hospital and has a great bedside manner also. I find his staff to be very professional and helpful also. Thank you all so much.

Mar 14th, 2012

Dr. Sweet has helped my physical health enormously. I now stand straight and am almost pain-free. I would recommend Dr. Sweet & his staff to anyone with spine problems.

Excellent results show details Excellent results
by Steven Vecchio on Dec 21st, 2011

I could not be more pleased with the professionalism, knowledge, care and results.

Excellent care show details Excellent care
by Erica Pierre on Dec 21st, 2011

Our family is so grateful for Dr Sweet. He is a blessing to our family and others like ours. I pray that Dr Sweet will continue his work for many years to come. You made us feel very at ease with the whole process from our daughter's diagnosis to her surgery and every appointment after.

very impressed show details very impressed
Dec 21st, 2011

My entire experience here was absolutely extrodinary. From the profesionalism from top to bottom to the amazing skill and technology combined my experience was a real pleasure. Also when Dr. Sweet prayed with me before surgery was an unexpected pleasure to see. I really appreciate that.

Dec 21st, 2011

I do not live in Rockford, but it is well worth the drive to know that my problem will be solved professionally and with care.I have recommended Dr. Sweet to anyone I know who has back problems because I know they will be well served to come here.

Dec 19th, 2011

I feel my experience has been really good!

Excellent results show details Excellent results
Nov 2nd, 2011

Back pain is gone and my life had returned to normal. The surgery and post op time were uneventful and very pleased with the results.

Sep 28th, 2011

Awesome job Doc. Very impressed with the whole process. Thank you for your knowledge and skill in taking care of this operation for me. Coach

Joel Balch show details Joel Balch
Aug 12th, 2011

It is so comforting to have a Christian brother taking care of me. Your care is supurb and your compassion is obvious. Thank you.

by Tricia H. on Aug 12th, 2011

I love Dr. Sweet! He's an easy Dr to talk to,he's compassionate,very caring. I would highly recommend him. I actually already have to a friend/coworker.My surgery was a success and i feel 100% better. Thank You Very Much Dr. Sweet for making me better!

Harlan C6 fracture show details Harlan C6 fracture
Aug 5th, 2011

I can't say enough great things about Dr Sweet and his staff. They gave me my life back again.

Aug 3rd, 2011

Dr Sweet made me feel really comfortable about having my surgery. He's really a great doctor!

Jul 6th, 2011

Dr. and staff are great

Jun 13th, 2011

Dr Sweet and his staff truly made me feel at ease with the surgery and recovery. Thank you!

May 18th, 2011

see my rating and it tells all if i have to have anything else done to my neck or back i will be back to Dr. sweet

May 11th, 2011

I have been to the Monroe clinic and was diagnoesd with spinal stenosis and went U.W in Madison and now went to Dr. weet and said it was hip not back

May 9th, 2011

Rockford Spine Center is a great place to come for medical care. Everything is explained clearly and one is always treated with kindness. Dr. Sweet listens!

May 4th, 2011

i-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

May 2nd, 2011

I have full confidence and a special repore with Dr. Sweet. Excellent doctor and staff

fantistic show details fantistic
Apr 29th, 2011

I went to various doctors and centers with little result. I am now walking without a cane or walker with minimal pain.

Capt. J. R. Evans show details Capt. J. R. Evans
Apr 27th, 2011

My experience with Dr Sweet and the Rockford Spine Center has been outstanding. Their concern and care regarding my back and the pain I was having appeared to be limitless. Although the rehabilition period has been long and slow, the surgery and the positive results I have experienced has been worth it. I heartily recommend Dr Sweet and the Rockford Spine Center to anyone with spine problems.