A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Talarico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Talarico is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talarico
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Talarico Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Talarico, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Talarico graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Talarico has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Hospital, Utica, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred L Talarico MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fred L. Talarico practice?
- Dr. Fred Talarico has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Talarico practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Utica, NY.
See Utica Internists and Utica Cardiologists.