A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Tate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tate
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tate Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tate graduated from Middlesex University School Of Medicine, Waltham Ma,.
Dr. Tate has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gracie Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred U Tate MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fred U. Tate practice?
- Dr. Fred Tate has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Tate practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.