Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Mel D on May 28th, 2013

Too many great things to say about Dr Tega! He is not only wonderful with my small girls but very patient and understanding whether it be a well check up with my screaming toddler or a hundred questions from me regarding a bug bite. He always has a smile and his face and I know my angels are in great hands!

Great experience show details Great experience
Feb 1st, 2011

I think Dr. Tega is a caring, fun and patient doctor. Unlike some others he actually sees what is wrong and does not just subscribe some medication. He is the best doctor my children has ever had. I am thankful to God for him!

Excellent pediatrician show details Excellent pediatrician
Jun 12th, 2010

Dr. Tega is so caring and knowledgeable. My kids love him. He always takes the time to explain what is going on and he is never in a hurry. He always answers all of my questions. He will call after a visit to find out how my kids are doing and offer additional advice.

Most brilliant pediatrician in Georgia show details Most brilliant pediatrician in Georgia
by Jammer on Jun 11th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Tega is an absolute brilliant pediatrician. He has now moved to Newnan and I drive the extra miles from Fayetteville to see him. He isn't the typical "one size fits all" Dr. He provides thoughtful and thorough exams. I have seen several pediatricians in this area and he is the most intelligent and concerned Dr. my children have ever had.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com