A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Teichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Teichman, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Teichman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Teichman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Teichman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Sunbury Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Teichman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Fred Teichman practice?
- Dr. Fred Teichman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fred Teichman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sunbury, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisburg, PA.
See Sunbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists.