Dr. Fred Teichman, MD
Video profile
301 Arch St
Sunbury, PA 17801
570-286-0608
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Bladder sling/hysterectomy surgery  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2014

The most arragant and superficial doctor I have ever seen. There were no tests to see why I had bladder leakage. I was told after the surgery that bleeding was o.k. and everything was fine. I have worse incontinence than I did before the surgery. Went back three time and gave up!! Then when paying final bill, the office was closed. Bad Experience all the way arount...........:(

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Beth T on Mar 1st, 2013

I have been going to Dr Teichman for years. He helped me get pregnant with my first baby with infertility treatment. He always explains everything in detail. I will be continuing to go to him in Sunbury. The new office is beautiful. Dr Teichman has great bed side manners and always answers my questions.

Sep 24th, 2012

I had been referred to Dr. Teichman in 2004 by an Evangelical physician due to having menstrual problems. I loved him immediately. He was professional but personable. He explained what I was going through and reviewed my options with me never once forcing one option over another. I chose surgery and Dr. Teichman performed my hysterectomy. He was attentive before and after my surgery always making sure I felt comfortable and new what was going on. My healing time was minimal and I was back to work in no time. I also told him my incision from the surgery was the best incision I have ever seen and I have seen many. You see....I am a nurse and as a nurse I have met many doctors and I can tell you from my own personal experience that there is not a more professional and caring physician in our area. I stand behind what I say 100%. I referred my daughter to him when she became pregnant. From me, he comes highly recommended!

|  Thanks for coming to Sunbury  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2012

We are so happy Dr Teichman moved his office to Sunbury along with Libby Meadow. two great professionals are helping women here where we need it, myself included. You never feel rushed. I felt like I was the only patient in the office because of their attention. I made an appointment with Libby first, but needed an ultrasound for a problem and saw Dr Teichman. What a great team! We are so lucky to have them here!

|  I am gonna tell it how it is.  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2012

Dr. T was great, but my favorite person was mary bragg. Great woman, and she made me feel like I was her first patient for the day, she treated me like a person, and listened to me, and also delivered my handsome baby boy. But I was not fond of kay zolockie or whatever ignorant the first time my fiance and I met her. And I do not think she is in line for this whole mess she has started. Get over yourself woman, get some medication to deal with whatever you are dealing with and quit pushing issues on other people, and blaming other people for YOUR problems. Ignorant. And I will not be going to Lewisburg OBGYN because that is where Kay works. BEWARE!!!

May 25th, 2012

Dr Teichman not only made me feel comfortable right away with his sense of humor, but with his professionalism. At my first visit I realized I was going to see a male Dr & that made me nervouse. Instead of asking to change I said I will see how it goes. I'm thankful I did! He is a wonderful doctor who is very patient & knowledgable. He took his time explaining my questions & listening to me as well. I am proud to say he is my doctor!

|  Great Doctor - Great Staff :)  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2011

My primary care doctor referred me to this office. Dr Teichman took more time with me than I thought he would; but the time was spent to be sure I understood why I had this problem and what could be done. I was so thankful for that! The receptionist and nurse Janet were all so nice. I'll recommend to all my friends if they need help! Glad to know there are doctors like this still out there.

|  Exceptional care  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2011

Dr. Teichman and his entire staff are wonderful! I have never known a doctor to take so much time to listen and talk to me - what a great office! My friend referred me and I will refer to my other friends. He had a great sense of humor, too.

Jul 26th, 2011

Love this office - love the staff! Everyone is so caring. They remember your name - and your kids names,too! Always felt important and Dr. Teichman took time to be sure I understood what was happening. Yah - a good old fashioned doctor who cares!

|  Happy with visit!  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2010

Being a little nervous about this visit, the receptionist and nurses made me feel very comfortable - Judy and Nurse Jen were great! Dr Teichman didn't rush and made sure I understood what was going on. I was so relieved that there are doctors still out there to take the time to listen. I'll refer him to my friends and anyone needing ob/gyn care!

Jul 20th, 2010

Dr Teichman was very concerned that I understood everything and took the time to explain. I think he's the best and I'm glad my friends referred me to Central Penn Women's Health and to his care!

|  Excellent doctor!  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2010

Once in a while you will need to wait for a little longer in the waiting room, but when we does see you he listens and does not rush you through your appt.

Feb 7th, 2010

He is the best doctor ever. He delivered my son 5 years ao by c-section and i also still see him frequently.i couldnt pick a better doctor then him