Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Negligent Pervert show details Negligent Pervert
Apr 1st, 2015

I totally relate to last 2 posts. At first, he was so nice and efficient with calling in my meds. He gave me his cell to text him with questions. He would text me late at night... Inappropriate! Then he hit on me! Not to sound arrogant, but I was a model and he is so ugly! As if! Talk about delusional. To spare his feelings, I told him I don't date married men. After that, he did a 180. Was totally rude, left me without my meds for days, and rushed my appointments. He shouldn't be a doctor.

shouldn't be a doctor show details shouldn't be a doctor
by jackie Collins on Mar 19th, 2015

Ive been seeing dr thaler for a year about a herniated disc in my lower back with sciatica in my right leg i kept going there with pain and it got worse and worse i started missing work cuz i couldn't stand up to get out of bed i made another appointment cuz i could barely walk i told him i wanted surgry and im saying this in the hallway cuz i was rushed out of the office like my condition didn't mean anything he said make a appointed for 2 months so it got to the point were i was rushed to the emergency room cuz i was screaming in pain when even trying to stand up now i cant work can't sleep even a full hour at night i called his secretary crying she gave me a referral to a orthopedic surgeon his secretary not him im in the process of finding a different primary doctor i will never see fred again im in bed as i write dont see surgeon till the end of the month. He's the most neglectful doctor ive ever seen

Jan 28th, 2015

Stay away! Especially ifyou are female. Was referred by my primary for stomach pain. Was put on medicine that caused me severe side effects and had to go to ER. After few visits, he hit on me! I am half his age and he was married! Thaler told me to change into smock. I asked why and he said for physical. Told him I just had one. He ignored me, checked my stomach then went up to my breasts! With no female in room.

A Registered Nurse's review show details A Registered Nurse's review
Jan 20th, 2012

Dr. Thaler is a skilled practitioner with a refreshingly pleasant bedside manner. He's friendly, low key, and funny! A great combination for reducing the anxiety many of us feel when visiting the doctor's office.

Aug 10th, 2011

Dr. Thaler has been the best Doctor I have ever encountered. I would highly recommend him. He has a very caring staff that always runs on time.