A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Thomas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Thomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred C Thomas MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred C. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Fred Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Thomas practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.