Dr. Fred Thomas MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 13th, 2014
Patient
I have been a patient at Dr. Thomas for 5 years now and my experience has been wonderful. The front desk were all Hispanic but always friendly. With an appointment the wait is maybe 10 minutes at the most. I have never stayed at his office longer than an hour. His office is equipped with xray equipment so no out of office for xrays. His demeanor is always pleasant and his time is well spent with each patient.

August 7th, 2013
MEAN, RUDE, BETTER NOT TREAT MY FAMILY LIKE THIS!!!
He yelled at an old woman (recent cancer survivor), though he seemed perfectly fine with everyone else. Could it be because she was the only white person there? She seemed very nice and quite hurt at his reaction. I asked her about her visit and she said she had no idea why he was yelling at her. He walked into the room without speaking and started yelling "Breathe!" while listening to his stethoscope. She said she wanted to refill her RX's. He yelled how many, handed them to her and walked out. End of visit. That doesn't sound like she received medical attention at all. I wonder how her family will react when they hear?!! I know how we would feel if it were our mother!!!

May 28th, 2012
Patient
Very good doctor! He is very mild-mannered and he listens! Doesn't make you feel like a number. The way a doctor should be!

July 9th, 2011
MOST TERRIBLE RUSHED DOCTOR IN THE WORLD
HE WAS RUDE AND DEMEANING! WILL NEVER GO BACK EVEN IF DYING

September 9th, 2010
Great Experience
Today we had the pleasure of experiencing an appointment with Dr. Fred Thomas. He (like so many other physicians don't) allowed us ( amarried couple) to go into our appointments together. Within 20 minutes of our visit, Dr. Thomas was able to recognize that I had a heart issue that needed immediate attention. Further, he recognized and took action for my husband regarding other very serious issues that have been ignored for years by our previous physician. Dr. Thomas was extremely patient, thorough and reteatedly encouraged us to take our time and think of EVERYTHING that was bothering us. I would and will in the future, highly recommend him.

June 15th, 2017