A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Freddie Toffel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Freddie Toffel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Freddie Toffel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Toffel graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Toffel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Freddie Gary Toffel MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Freddie G. Toffel practice?
- Dr. Freddie Toffel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Freddie Toffel practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists and Las Vegas Endocrinologists.