A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Uthoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Uthoff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Uthoff, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uthoff graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Uthoff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred K Uthoff DO is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred K. Uthoff practice?
- Dr. Fred Uthoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Uthoff practices Internal Medicine near Sikeston, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Matthews, MO.
See Sikeston Internists.