Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fred Veretto
Dr. Fred Veretto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Marcos, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Veretto is affiliated with Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center, PIH Health Hospital-Downey and Providence Holy Cross Medical Center. Dr. Veretto has received 8 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Fred Veretto has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Fred Veretto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Marcos, CA.
Dr. Lynne Do
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
San Marcos, CA 0 mi14
Dr. Shawn Mchugh
General Practice, Internal Medicine
San Marcos, CA 0 mi13
Dr. Samir Shah
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
San Marcos, CA 0 mi11