A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Vonstieff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Vonstieff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vonstieff
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Vonstieff Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Vonstieff graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vonstieff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred John Vonstieff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred J. Vonstieff practice?
- Dr. Fred Vonstieff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Vonstieff practices Family Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Primary Care Doctors.