A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Vonstieff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Vonstieff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vonstieff graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vonstieff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred John Vonstieff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred J. Vonstieff practice?
- Dr. Fred Vonstieff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Vonstieff practices Family Medicine near Concord, CA.
See Concord Family Physicians.