A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Wakil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Wakil, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wakil graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Wakil has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pacifica Hospital of the Valley
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred William Wakil MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fred W. Wakil practice?
- Dr. Fred Wakil has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Wakil practices Emergency Medicine near Sun Valley, CA.
See Sun Valley Emergency Physicians.