Dr. Fred Walbrun MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4
  • 4 reviews

March 4th, 2014
Dr. Walbrun has provided my father with exceptional medical care, and has treated him with the utmost respect and dignity. He is an extremely good listener, he is kind and he is patient. He is comfortable with me taking notes and asking questions about my father's condition, and we never feel rushed through appointments. He happened to be medical director at the nursing and rehabilitation center where my father resided for 2 1/2 months, which gave us a tremendous amount of comfort and confidence in his continuity of care. If I could give Dr. Walbrun more than four stars, I would.

May 3rd, 2013
Dr Walbrun was very respectful when seeing my elderly mother who has dementia. He explained things clearly and spent quite a bit of time with us. His nurse is wonderful.

April 15th, 2013
Does not listen. Does not care. Makes decisions and recommendations without any consideration for the patient's best interest. Is not interested in speaking to the families of his elderly patients. Should switch his practice to Pathology so he doesn't have to deal with real live patients. Zero compassion.

August 20th, 2012
the doctor is very vague,even when asked a direct question. He offers no guidance on issues- we are left in the dark as to what should be done. We watch our family member failing with no direction or answers or advice whatsoever.