A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Weber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weber
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Weber, FACS, JD, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Weber has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Weber FACS, JD, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fred Weber practice?
- Dr. Fred Weber has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Weber practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Somers Point, NJ.
See Somers Point Surgeons and Somers Point Cardiothoracic Surgeons.