A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Weber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Weber, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Weber has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Kilgore Weber MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fred K. Weber practice?
- Dr. Fred Weber has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Weber practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Somers Point, NJ.
See Somers Point Surgeons and Somers Point Cardiothoracic Surgeons.