A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Weber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weber
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Weber, FACS, JD, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Weber has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Weber FACS, JD, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fred Weber practice?
- Dr. Fred Weber has 1 office location.
Dr. Fred Weber practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Somers Point, NJ.
See Somers Point Surgeons and Somers Point Cardiothoracic Surgeons.