A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Weinblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Weinblatt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Weinblatt, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinblatt graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Weinblatt has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred Martin Weinblatt MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Fred M. Weinblatt practice?
- Dr. Fred Weinblatt has 5 office locations.
Dr. Fred Weinblatt practices Neurology near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Exton, PA.
See Paoli Neurologists.