Overall Review

3.6

September 27th, 2016
Dismissive, degrading, dangerous
I was referred to Dr. Weinblatt in 2011, after getting an MRI and receiving results stating that I had a few lesions in my brain. I hoped Dr. Weinblatt could help me rule out MS, as I was also having symptoms including facial numbness at the time. Instead, my questions and concerns were dismissed. He had total confidence the lesions were caused by migraines, the numbness in my face he completely wrote off, and he said that there was no way I had MS and did not order further tests. He instead made inappropriate comments towards me, questioned why I wasn't currently in school, and just made the whole thing incredibly uncomfortable and frustrating. Five years later, I have an MS diagnosis. This man is absolutely dangerous and everyone seeing him or planning to should proceed with caution. Do not put your health at risk by trusting this man. See another neuro.

February 13th, 2016
Rude and arrogant
Terrible Doctor did not care about me at all. I had to find another neurologist to get an evaluation. Do not go to this Doctor.

January 18th, 2016
THE BEST NEURO ! What can else can I say, he's always there for you, gives you the best advice, treatment options, and care....

June 1st, 2015
Dr. Weinblatt diagnosed my mother with a rare illness and saved her life. We are obviously indebted.

May 1st, 2015
Extremely poor experience
I simply wanted to recount my experience in going to Dr. Fred Weinblatt -- in case this serves to warn/inform other prospective patients. Dr. Weinblatt had a very demeaning/almost insulting joking style. Everything was a joke. And all at the patient's expense. He leaves the patient room doors open when talking to them; so everything from every patient's visit is heard by those waiting out front. The patient two before me was actually derided by the doctor, openly. The patient left, very distraught. At first, I thought it was just a conflict of some sort with that patient. Again -- the patient doors are left open -- and you could hear every word. Then it was my turn to be insulted. One example of this (that I did not get the purpose of), was when Dr. Weinblatt compared me in a deragatory fashion to his "Women from the Mainline" patients. I did not understand why this was necessary. In fact, I was surprised by a lot in my visit. During this -- at no point did I feel Dr. Weinblatt Cared about my issue. He really didn't look at me often, except when joking about one thing or the other. I was quite uncomfortable during this. After the fact, upon visiting my primary doctor, he commented that he has begun hearing this regarding Dr. Weinblatt as well. I did not ask why my primary recommended Dr. Weinblatt initially :) If others have "experienced" Dr. Weinblatt in this way, please come here and note that -- so that others can be advised. I will never return there.

April 14th, 2015
Poor care.
Office staff is very, very disorganized. Lost messages, missing test results.

January 16th, 2015
Been going to him for many years. Knows his stuff and takes the time to listen and explain. Very satisfied with his care of me.

December 8th, 2014
Problem
When a doctor states that a patient is now his PROBLEM. Thats a problem.

July 29th, 2014
the best
He was always there for me and is the kindest doctor that I have ever experienced.

March 2nd, 2012
Great, Thorough Neurologist!
I have been a patient of Dr. Weinblatt's for over 12 years. He has always taken great care of me and always follows up with a letter explaining what we have discussed at our appointment and our future plans for my treatment. He cares deeply about his patients and their well-being. The wait time in the office is almost always 10 minutes or less.

January 31st, 2012
Dr. Weinblatt is fantastic....his office staff is not!
I went to Dr. Weinblatt for an initial consultation. I was greeted by a girl who chomped loudly on her gum and made odd noises while surfing on the computer. She assumed I was seeing Dr. Weinblatt for an EMG which resulted in me waiting over 45 minutes past my appointment time. During those 45 minutes in the waiting room, I had the pleasure of listening to her talk with other patients on the phone. She was very disrespectful and unprofessional. When she was finished with her gum, she put a lifesaver in her mouth and proceeded to suck on it loudly as well.Once I met with Dr. Weinblatt, everything changed. He was absolutely wonderful. He listened to my problems and was extremely caring. He spent a considerable amount of time with me. He also apologized several times for the long wait and confusion.Upon leaving, I had to schedule an EMG with his office manager. He was extremely rude.Suffice it to say, tread lightly with the office staff because once you get past them, the rest of the staff is wonderful.

October 7th, 2011
Doctor will put you at ease
I was actually referred to Dr. Weinblatt by a hospital employee who performed one of my neurological tests. I figured that they have contact with neurologists on a regular basis, and he was the one recommended. I found Dr. Weinblatt to be very approachable and very easy to talk to. I felt that I was given plenty of time to explain my issues, and Dr. Weinblatt did a wonderful job explaining what was going as well as my treatment options. I did find that his office staff did not exactly give me the warm fuzzies, but I am here to be treated by the doctor and not the office staff.